A Comprehensive Guide to Superpages
By Tom Seest
SuperPages Is an Online Directory Of Businesses
There are hundreds of trusted online business directories available on the internet that are designed to help potential customers or clients locate the businesses, their websites, customer reviews, and other details about the business. SuperPages, owned and operated by Thryv, is one of these online directories.
SuperPages is a local platform directory service provided by Thryv. SuperPages provides the technology, software, and local small business automation tools owners required to better manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their small business and succeed.
Why Should I List My Business on Superpages?
There are many benefits and reasons that you should list your business on SuperPages which include
·Make it simple for potential customers or clients to discover your business.
·Simplify the process for potential customers or clients to contact you by phone or messenger apps.
·Increase the number of exploratory visits to your physical business location.
·Build credibility with potential customers and clients through reviews.
·Improve your online presence for your business.
·Boost the authority that the search engines assign to your business regarding your products and services.
·Improve the exposure of your brand to undiscovered customers or clients.
What Information Do I Need to Create My Superpages Listing?
While much of this information is not required, providing all the details will make it easier for your potential customers and clients to discover your business and explore the products and services it offers. You will want to gather as much of this information as possible before creating your profile. You will also likely want to include all of these business details on your business website. This information includes:
·Demographics about your business, including Business Name, Type of Business, Owner, and Year Established
·Physical location information, including Country, Region, State, City, County, Postal Code, and any Direction
·Phone contact information, including any phone numbers, fax numbers, or after hours numbers
·Any virtual addresses for the business, including website, blog, main and support email addresses
·Any messenger addresses for online communications platforms like Twitter, Skype, and so on
·Any address information for virtual social groups or channels for the business like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, etc
·Descriptions, photos, and videos of the business and its related products and services
·Featured messages, including slogans, tag lines, branding, advertising, etc.
·Number of locations and their operating hours
Does Superpages Charge for a Superpages Listing?
SuperPages does not charge anything for the business listing. However, SuperPages does offer a line of services to help you market to and support your customers and clients, and they will offer to sell you advertising, boost the performance of your business, etc. But the listing itself is free.
Where Do I Go to Get My Business Listed with Superpages?
SuperPages allows you to create a free online listing that works to connect your small business with your customers. SuperPages offers a range of directories designed to enhance your business’s search-ability and relevance for your customers and prospective customers.
To get started, navigate to https://www.superpages.com in your browser. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Claim Your Business” button.
Step 1 – Click the “Submit” Button to Get Started.
How Often Should I Update My SuperPages Business Listing?
Since SuperPages will allow users to leave reviews for your business through its business listing, you will want to be sure to check the accuracy of the information in the listing as well as review the reviews and engage your customers as needed. The more you engage in a positive way, the more your customers will become attached to your business and its products and services.
Where Can I Learn More About Online Business Directories?
You can read more about what benefits and features Online Business Directories provide to businesses by reading the article at https://branddoneforyou.com/what-is-an-online-directory/. Each of the Online Business Directories has specific features, benefits, and targeted traffic that can provide you with more methods of attracting more traffic and customers.
Where Can I Learn More About More Online Business Directories?
We have created specific instructions for you to get your business listed in the following online business directories:
- Angi – What Is Angi Ads and How Do I List My Business?
- Apple – What Is Apple Maps and How Do I List My Business?
- Better Business Bureau – What Is Better Business Bureau and How Do I List My Business?
- Bing – What Is Bing Places for Business and How Do I List My Business?
- Chamber of Commerce – What Is Chamber Of Commerce and How Do I List My Business?
- Citysearch – What Is Citysearch and How Do I List My Business?
- FourSquare – What Is Foursquare for Business and How Do I List My Business?
- Google – What Is Google Business Profile and How Do I List My Business?
- HotFrog – What Is Hotfrog and How Do I List My Business?
- Local – What Is Local.Com and How Do I List My Business?
- Manta – What Is Manta and How Do I List My Business?
- Mapquest – What Is Mapquest Business and How Do I List My Business?
- MerchantCircle – What Is Merchantcircle.Com and How Do I List My Business?
- Meta – What Is Meta for Business (Formerly Facebook) and How Do I List My Business?
- Nextdoor – What Is Nextdoor and How Do I List My Business?
- Verizon – What Is Verizon Small Business Essentials and How Do I List My Business?
- YellowPages – What Is Yellowpages.Com and How Do I List My Business?
- Yelp – What Is Yelp and How Do I List My Business?